Hand-Made, Eco-Friendly Scratching Post [Free USA Shipping]
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message
We always recommend having a solid, immovable vertical scratcher that allows cats to get a full body stretch. So, we were excited to find this durable post that's made with real wood and features sisal fabric, which holds up much better than rope. PLUS, it's made in USA (Oregon).
Not all scratchers are created equally. You get what you pay for and fortunately, this is an affordable product for the quality and craftsmanship. It's attractive AND functional--you won't mind having this scratcher in your living room. We also love that it's a sustainable design --you can keep the beautiful, wood at top/bottom and just replace the sisal scratching post.
This Cat Scratching Post stands approximately 28 inches high and gives your cat extended surface to scratch and exercise. The post is handmade using natural sisal, certified organic catnip, and real wood that is certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Maple – Real maple veneer.
- Walnut – Real walnut veneer.
- Xanadu – Dark wood grain laminate over wood composite core; note that sisal fabric is a darker color to coordinate with the dark wood
- Height: 28″ Base: 16″ x 16″Top: 8 3/4″ x 8 3/4″
- The base and top are made of heavy wood material.
- Core contains no formaldehyde, which meets Green Building Standards.
- (Easy) Assembly required.
PLEASE NOTE - These scratchers are hand-made to order. Please allow at least 14 business days for your order to be built and ready to ship from maker in Roseburg, Oregon. Free shipping is included in price.
**NOTE RE: LOCAL PORTLAND PICK UP- WE TRY TO HAVE 1 OR 2 OF THE MAPLE POSTS IN STOCK FOR PICKUP.
Photo Credit: Our "fur-iends" Linus, Bob & Ida Instagram @trio_from_troubletown