"Dragon Moth" - Wand Toy Attachment
The "Dragon Moth" is cousin to the "Dragonfly" but has a stockier moth-like body. This wand attachment is hand-made by CoolCyberCats and works well with their Wildcat Wand, as well as other wands and poles that have a clip on the end (ex/ Da Bird pole, Cat Catcher or Super Rod).
The Dragon-Moth averages 4 - 4 1/2 inches from end to end plus soft deer leather wings. Black & brown stripes (soft buffalo hair & bristly deer hair), along with soft deer leather wings provide a unique feel and makes this an exciting attachment! The core of the Dragon-Moth is buffalo leather.
- Simply clip on to play!
- Attaches to all wands/poles that have a clip on the end of the string/wire.
- Natural colors - no pigments or dyes added
- Individually handmade in Montana
- Color and shape/size varies individually (wings are either black or white)
- Ethically sourced animal products. All materials are selected to ensure that the animals are humanely treated with respect. All skins/furs are a by-product of the food industry and would otherwise go into landfill.
SAFETY: Wand attachments are not chew toys. They are for supervised interactive play only. Inspect products often for signs of rips or tears and remove the toys if damaged. Store out of cat's reach when unattended.