The ROAR logo has become quite popular so we made this geometric cat head into a beautiful embroidered patch, so cat lovers can take it home, carry it around on their backpack, clothing, etc. I purrsonally think it looks better in person. The colors POP more!
It measures 3" in diameter and can be ironed on or sewn on whatever your cat-loving heart desires.
1. Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
2. Set iron to "COTTON", 400 degrees, for five minutes.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
$1 of each patch sale will be donated to cat charities!