This eco-friendly cat toy is one of the most adorable toys you’ll find, and we love the makers, “Birds of A Sweater.” They are truly wonderful, kind people who love cats. Follow them on Instagram (@birdsofasweater) and you’ll see why we think they are terrific!
Each handmade bird is sewn from upcycled wool or wool blend sweaters. They are stuffed with eco-fiber (made from recycled plastic bottles) and certified organic catnip.
- Each bird measures ~4" tall.
- Hand-made with love & no two bird is exactly alike
- Pattern placement may differ from bird to bird as well. Let us surprise you!
TIP: If your cat likes to play rough and is super tough on their toys, we recommend their eco-kickers - made from a durable recycled canvas that stands up to the toughest chewing and bunny kicks! CLICK HERE to see them.
- Birds of a Sweater donates 10% of the sale of this item to their #foodforferals program - helping to feed feral cats across the United States.
- The purchase of Birds of a Sweater cat toys supports the feeding, medical care, and TNR of feral cats in Wisconsin.