Here’s your tiny dangerous friend in patch form! These iron-on patches are 100% embroidered with black, shiny silver and yellow thread.
Handmade in Canada by "Marla Draws"
Size: Approx 2.75" wide from knife to back leg
- ensure your garment is iron-safe (no nylons, vinyls, leathers)
- make sure clothing item and back of patch are clean and dust-free
- fully heat iron on cotton or 400 degrees setting
- place patch face up on desired area, lay a thin cloth over the patch
- iron firmly in a slow circular motion for 30 seconds
- flip garment inside-out and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds
- let cool for one minute, if the edge can be lifted repeat ironing